Redwood Hollow's History

Redwood Hollow's site was first developed by civic minded Walter Scott Lieber in 1915, and it was called "Prospect View". There were wide ocean views from this area since all of the surrounding lots were vacant. At one time, Mr. Lieber had 20 of these cottage courts used for daily-weekly-monthly rentals. In later years, they have all been demolished for large scale condominiums except for Redwood Hollow. The property now consists of two contiguous parcels which were linked together in 1998.

Over the years Redwood Hollow has not only been the home to vacationers, but we've had famous surfers, artisans, writers and other professionals reside here.